Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thanks to many....

 Thanks are in order for the many wonderous gifts I received this holiday season. To make my thank you cards extra special this year I used the holly from the Christmas foliage digital stamp set available at http://www.papergardenprojects.com/. Trust me, this set is beautiful. The images are colored with Copic Markers (Mignonette YG11; Pale Olive YG95;Willow G24; BV00 Mauve Shadow). The bling and sparkle is courtesy of some red rhinestones and diamond Stickles (Ranger Industries). Copic Markers has a challenge  (#41)looking for sparkle and I think this fits the bill.



Hope you enjoyed this latest creative adventure...

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth! These cards are just beautiful. I love all the sparkle and the details with the ribbons, gemstones and the tag. Perfect!

    Congrats on the new blog - it looks awesome! Such wonderful projects. I'm adding it to my reader :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Especially like the rhinestone berries. Well done!

    ReplyDelete